Translate

31 august, 2013

My Moms carrot pie *** Porgandipirukas

My mother possesses exceptional culinary skills. She excels in both baking and cooking, and her creations never fail to delight the palate.

One fine summer day, my mother embarked on the task of crafting a delightful carrot pie, utilizing the abundance of freshly harvested, petite carrots at her disposal. The endeavor seemed promising, and indeed, the result was nothing short of fantastic—until an unfortunate mishap occurred, and the pie met with an untimely demise upon the ground.

In the aftermath of this unexpected turn of events, laughter ensued. I found myself unable to suppress my amusement, and my mother, in good spirits, joined me in hearty laughter until tears streamed down our cheeks.

***

Minu emme on üks maailmaparimaid kokkasid - küpsetab ja keedab ja kõik tuleb alati imemaitsev välja. Parajasti oli käes porgandite harvendamise aeg ja emme otsustas porgandipirukat küpsetada. Pirukas kukkus....esiteks kukkus välja ilus ja teiseks kukkus põrandale, mis enam nii ilus ei olnud, aga mina, kes juhtusin seda hetke pealt nägema hakkasin laginal naerma. Naersime koos emaga pisarateni!





1 kommentaar:

  1. It was sad for a second of course. Heart stopped for a moment, but since it was not the only carrot pie, we still could enjoy eating others!

    ***

    Alguses oli muidugi hästi kahju kui pirukas põrandale prantsatas, aga olukorra koomilisus sai võitu - parem naerda, kui nutta. Paar pirukat oli veel, nii et söömata ei jäänud!

    VastaKustuta