Translate

14 veebruar, 2014

My little secret

Today, February 14th, is International Friendship Day. Once, my friend sent me a great funny poem about fruitcake and friends, and I wanted to write this in a card to one of my friends! So, I did a little internet search...

Big was my surprise when I found something that I had written to someone as a secret!

Pre-story: I was walking during my breaks in a lovely park, and to get into the park, I always passed the house where sometimes an old guy with a long white beard sat. He always cracked a joke when I passed him. He really resembled me of Santa.

Thats not him, but close!

So I decided to write him a letter as a joke for Christmas - just a letter to Santa...Here it was!

"Dear Santa,

I don’t want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy.
Friends are the fruitcake of life - some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet. But mix them together, and they’re my friends"

I have no idea how it ended up in Fruitcake Friends

Probably someone had the same idea as me. How cool is that!

It really was a secret! Dont tell anyone!


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar